Monday, October 29, 2012

What is it with the gardens, Scarlet?!

She led me to the wonderful world of writing.

I began writing and by the next week, I had written nine chapters.  I wrote day and night.  Of course the version I have now is completely different than what I wrote in that notebook.  The earlier version I had written took place in High School.

In that version, she found a door in the hallway.  She opened it and found a garden.  She found a group of women, sitting by the fountain.

And I can't remember what else happened.

Four years later, I changed High Schools and enrolled in a computer class. 

I let Scarlet take me where she wanted to. 

I had a schedule set up.  I would work on it at school and finish it at home.  Then I would edit it on the weekend.

I loved re-reading the novel.  I would find something that didn't flow right or didn't make sense. 

I think I'm going to include the garden later on in the book. 

Just to satisfy her <.<

No comments:

Post a Comment