Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ginger Autumn




1) What color are your eyes?
Silver.  I don't remember what color they were when I was human.

2) What color is your hair and how long is it?
Manic Panic's Vampire Red and it's short.

3) Skin color?
Pale.

4) Is there anything in your appearance that is special?
That I know of, no.

5) Do you have a piercing or tattoo? If not, why not?
Yes, I have a nose ring.

6) What in your appearance do you find sexy? 
My hips.

7) Do you think you’re ugly? In other aspects?
I suppose my first impressions of people are a bit too harsh!

8) What do you believe in?
I believe in setting things right.

9) When you smile, do you show teeth?
No, I don't.

10) What does your laugh sound like?
Classy?

11) Do you talk fast or slow? And do you talk quietly or loudly?
Depends on what point I'm trying to make.  Same answer.

12) What is your favorite book?
I don't really get to read much these days!

13) What is your favorite movie?
"Tipping The Velvet"

14) Favorite top ten bands and song?
Covenant-Bullet
Ayria-Pink Dress
Android Lust-Stained
Unter Null-Moving On
The Cruxshadows-Winterborn
BlutEngel-Vampire's Call
Collide-Ocean
Diorama-Synthesize Me
Gothminister-Freak
The Dresden Dolls-Coin Operated Boy

15) What do you consider your theme song?
BlutEngel-Mistress Of The Club

16) What is your favorite TV show?
NCIS

17) What is your favorite color?
Black and neon green.

18) How do you express anger?
I like to drive.

19) What are your values?
I value trust.

20) Are you an early bird or a night owl?
Early bird.  And it annoys my sister.

21) Sexual orientation?
Straight.  And my friends respect me and I respect them.

22) What meaning does sex have for you, Ginger?
Freeing.

23) When you had sex with a man, was the experience good or bad?
Depends if I'm into it or not.

24) Do you cry?
I like to keep my emotions in check.

25) What kinds of things make you cry?
Society.

26) Birthday?

27) Any siblings?
Just my sister, Rose.

28) How do you get along with your father?
He's dead.  But when he was alive, very well.

29) What about your mother?
She's dead too.  We clashed on some things.

30) What was the worst thing you have ever done? And why did you pick that one?
I was a bit harsh on Scarlet and even Lilly.  They were both so new and I acted so coldly to them.

31) Best thing you’ve ever did?
I went on a roller coaster.  My sister made me go on one.

32) Who broke your heart?
Humanity.  They took my husband.

33) Did you break anyone’s heart?
A few.

34) Have you ever been in love?
Yes.  Once.

35) Have you ever been in lust?
Countless times.

36) Has anything embarrassing happened to you?
I was in a hurry and I was wearing heels and there was a crack.  Well, I guess everyone saw mine. 

37) What’s your biggest goal?
Live a very long life.

38) Current occupation?
I own a store called Re-vamped.

39) What motivates you?
My sister.  And my work. 

40) What goals have you conquered in the past?
I chased after my dream of owning a store.

41) Do you like to go out or stay in?
I get antsy if I stay in too long.

42) Would you rather be loved, hated or feared?
Hated.

43) How do you express yourself? 
Sometimes words speak louder than actions.

44) What mood are you normally in?
Normally, calm.

45) What do you think of the Twilight books?
Like I said, I haven't had time to read.  I've seen glimpses of the trailers on TV but I hardly listen to commercials.  

46) What is the one thing that you can not let go of?
My husband.

47) Who is your celebrity crush?
Chris Pohl.

48) Where is the one place you go to when things are getting too much?
My office.  Or my car.

49) What, if anything, haunts you?
The terrified look on my sister when my husband changed my sister. 

50) Loaded question! Would you stay at Disneyland's "The Haunted Mansion"? And what part of the ride, do you love? And what part made you sad?
I wouldn't stay there.  It's been thirty years since I've last visited that place, so I wouldn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment