Monday, June 3, 2013

My life as a Vampire Tarot spread


6 Card Tarot Story Spread


This is my first (successful?) tarot spread that I've made. I've only done it once so far, but it seemed to work fairly well. I'll be testing it more, and seeing what I can tweak, but let me know if you notice any changes that should be made.

This is meant to be in the shape of a star, with one card in the center.

-----6-----
--4-----5--
-----1-----
--2-----3--

1. The Plot - the basic premise of the story/Queen of Scepters
2. The Setting - time/place that story may occur/Lord of Grails
3. The Hero(es)/Four of Knives
4. The Antagonist(s)/Eight of Knives
5. An Odd Quirk - About either the hero(s) or antagonist(s)/Eight of Grails
6. Plot Twist - Something unexpected/Daughter of Scepters

No comments:

Post a Comment