Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rose Autumn



1) What color are your eyes?
When I was human, brown.  Now, they're silver.

2) What color is your hair and how long is it?

3) Skin color?
Pale.

4) Is there anything in your appearance that is special?
Not really.

5) What do you think the author thinks of you?
She thinks I'm cool.

6) What in your appearance do you find sexy? 
My face.

7) Do you think you’re ugly? In other aspects?
I do smoke too much.

8) What do you believe in?
I actually believe in faeries.

9) When you smile, do you show teeth?
No.

10) What does your laugh sound like?
Uh, that's a weird fucking question!

11) Do you talk fast or slow? And do you talk quietly or loudly?
 I talk okay in both speed and volume.

12) What is your favorite book?
Don't really like to read books.

13) What is your favorite movie?
Affinity

14) Favorite top ten bands and song?
The Shroud-Ophelia
Unter Null-Disgrace
Zombie Girl-The Darkness


Iamx-Nightlife

Covenant-Still Life
Radiohead-There, there
Tegan and Sara-Closer
Ayria-Flicker
The Postal Service-Natural Anthem
Collide-Razor Sharp

15) What do you consider your theme song?
The Shroud-She

16) What is your favorite TV show?
NCIS.

17) What is your favorite color?
Black.

18) How do you express anger?
Through painting!

19) What are your values?
Being brutally honest.

20) Are you an early bird or a night owl?
Night owl.  My sister makes a habit of making so much noise when she's up.

21) Sexual orientation?
Lesbian.

22) What meaning does sex have for you, Rose?
It's revealing.

23) When you had sex with a woman, was the experience good or bad?
Good.  From what they tell me.

24) Do you cry?
Yes.

25) What kinds of things make you cry?
People.

26) Birthday?

27) Any siblings?
Just my sister, Gin!

28) How do you get along with your father?
Never saw him.

29) What about your mother?
I never had a close relationship with her.

30) What was the worst thing you have ever done? And why did you pick that one?
I got my sister ice cream after she rode a roller coaster.   I knew she was going to throw up.  That was the worst thing because I actually laughed as she threw up.  I picked that one because that one just sticks out.

31) Best thing you’ve ever did?
I got my sister to ride a roller coaster.  She waited a whole year to finally ride one.  That was the only time she's ever pondered on anything.

32) Who broke your heart?
Some bitch.

33) Did you break anyone’s heart?
Yes.

34) Have you ever been in love?
Yes.

35) Have you ever been in lust?
Oh yeah!

36) Has anything embarrassing happened to you?
I can't think of anything right now.

37) What’s your biggest goal?
To someday have a place of my own with my girlfriend.

38) Current occupation?
I work for Ginger.

39) What motivates you?
Passion.

40) What goals have you conquered in the past?
I got to kill my sister's husband.

41) Do you like to go out or stay in?
I can't stay in.

42) Would you rather be loved, hated or feared?
Feared.

43) How do you express yourself? 
The way I dress.

44) What mood are you normally in?
Annoyed.

45) What do you think of the Twilight books?
Load of shit.

46) What is the one thing that you can not let go of?
My leather jacket.

47) Who is your celebrity crush?

I know she's kind of old but Wendy Rule.

48) Where is the one place you go to when things are getting too much?
My room.

49) What, if anything, haunts you?
People.

50) Loaded question! Would you stay at Disneyland's "The Haunted Mansion"? And what part of the ride, do you love? And what part made you sad?

No comments:

Post a Comment